Music lovers have been constantly shifting towards wireless earbuds. These earbuds prove to be handy for those people who love to enjoy music while doing their work. People on call or listening to music while workout, writing, driving, etc are common instances nowadays. However, good quality earbuds must be durable and long-lasting to make them worth their price.
There are ample brands that launched their own wireless earbuds making it difficult to choose. Check out these 10 most durable wireless earbuds.
Jaybird’s rock-solid Jaybird Vista tops the list of the most durable wireless earbuds. They have been a popular choice for a workout. All thanks to its sleek, compact, and sturdy design. Not only are these long-lasting earbuds, but are also feature-loaded. These durable earbuds are extremely lightweight and comfortable weighing just 6 grams per bud.
The reason behind its durability is Jaybird’s EarthProof encapsulated construction that seals the components inside a tiny plastic bubble. This makes them withstand full immersion unlike many wireless earbuds in the market. It also features an exceptional battery life of up to 6 hours with 10 additional hours from the case.
These durable wireless earbuds are compatible with sterling Bluetooth 5.0 connection and deliver great sound quality as well.
|Light & comfortable||No ambient sound feature|
|Excellent battery life|
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
These long-lasting earbuds carry a flashy and adorning design. These are currently available in two colors – white and black, with grooved metal accents and matte-finished back.
- Though they are more expensive than the rivals, the Sennheiser sound quality, brilliant battery life, and design make it worth it.
- The coolest feature these durable earbuds have is that the music gets automatically paused when you pull them out and resumes when put back on. Insane, isn’t it? This smart technology is not what you get to see every day!
- Also, there is voice assistant integration and active noise cancellation available too.
|Great sound quality||Bit pricey|
|Voice assistant support||Bit heavy on ears|
|Bluetooth 5.1||No wireless charging on the case|
|SBC, AAC and aptX codecs|
Jabra Elite Active 85T
The Jabra Elite Active 85T is the successor of the previously hit 65T and 75T. These long-lasting earbuds come with compact noise cancellation and design.
- These wireless earbuds have a semi-open back design and are extremely lightweight, weighing just 7 grams each.
- The durable earbuds ensure comfort with oblong-shaped ear tips, unlike the circular ones.
- It also features silicone sleeves including an earwax guard which prevents debris from jamming up the speaker grill.
- Also, it has an array of six microphones, out of these six, four are used for noise cancellation.
|Adjustable noise canceling||Bit pricey|
|Bluetooth 5.1||No advanced Bluetooth codec support|
|Wireless and fast charging support||Fitting issues|
|Ergonomic ear tips|
Power Beats Pro
These durable wireless earbuds come with stunning sound quality. The bass is punchy and has an energizing thump to it. Also, they have taken fast charging to the next level with just 5 minutes charge for 90 minutes of playtime.
- The earbuds are extremely comfortable as they have various sizes of in-ear tips for a more customizable fit.
- The design is sturdy and is quite stable during workouts with being sweatproof.
- Although, submerging them is not recommended. Despite the good fit, they were found to get a bit uncomfortable after 30-45 minutes of use.
|Innovative fast charging||Giant case|
|Stable for extreme workouts||Uncomfortable for long use|
|Great bass||Bit pricey|
|Great build quality||Not waterproof|
Apple Airpods Pro
These newly launched true wireless earbuds by Apple have made it to this list due to their improved design and features. It has silicone ear tips and the earbuds are only available in white color.
- These are Sweat, Water, and Dust Resistant making them one of the most durable Bluetooth earbuds.
- The durable earbuds feature HD range amplifiers for superior sound quality.
- Transparency mode allows the user to hear ambient noises whenever needed. This feature is useful where you need to be aware, like vehicles approaching.
- Unlike other rivals, you can connect two AirPods to a single iPhone. Also, the famous “Hey Siri” is also supported.
|Three different silicone ear tips||Pricey|
|Superior sound quality|
Sony WF-1000XM3 True Wireless Earbuds
These durable wireless earbuds by Sony feature passive voice cancellation; also known as low-frequency voice cancellation.
- This allows you to adjust the voice you want to hear. You just have to hold a finger over the left earbud, it will decrease the volume and allow ambient noise through.
- For utmost comfort and fit, Sony offers plenty of ear tips varying in size.
- The earbuds support Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, or Apple’s Siri and can be customized through the Sony app.
- However, a major downside is that they offer zero sweat resistance and they don’t even have a nano-coating to wick water away! So, you might go for other options if you need durable earbuds, especially for a workout.
|Great sound quality||No water resistance|
|Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa integration||Stocky case|
AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds T10
These long-lasting earbuds are great sounding, great fitting, and noise-canceling under budget. No doubt AUKEY earbuds are known for their durability and premium quality.
- The design carries a smooth finish and a snug fit offering a secure fit for stress-free use.
- Currently, the AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds T10 is only available in one color; dark grey.
- It offers a good battery life of about 7 hours with USB Type C support.
- Also, these durable wireless earbuds are perfect for jogging, running, and even going out in the rain as they are sweat-resistant and IPX5-rated water-resistant.
- Despite their great build quality, they are effortlessly lightweight and comfortable on your ears.
|Crisp sound||Bulky case|
|Intuitive touch control||No equalizer support|
|Great battery life|
Bose SoundSport Free
These durable Bluetooth earbuds offer perfect fit and comfort despite their bulky look. Undoubtedly, the earbuds are laced with the Bose premium sound quality for a smooth yet durable experience.
- The battery life is also quite decent with 5 hours of playtime. Thankfully, it also supports fast charging.
- These durable wireless earbuds also have a single LED which glows blue while pairing and red when the battery is low.
- The right earbud has all the media control prompts and your calls will be routed only to the right one as well.
- Also, you don’t need to worry about them during workout sessions as they are sweatproof and waterproof.
|Good bass response||Buttons may be stiff for some|
JLAB Epic Air Sport
The JLAB Epic Air Sport is one of the most durable Bluetooth earbuds for those who are seeking active fitness.
- It carries a sporty design with subtle details like the JLab logo and tiny status LEDs on the front.
- The earbuds come with firm ear hooks which eliminate the fear of dropping them during extreme exercises.
- They also feature a long battery life of 10 hours with an additional 60 hours with the case.
- The case is pebbled in shape which is light, sleek and portable.
- The sound quality is crisp due to the 8 mm dynamic Neodymium speakers.
You can also enjoy the multiple music settings for the perfect music experience you want. Though you can’t go for a swim with these on, they can withstand even your sweatiest moment with IP 66 waterproof rating. With this, it can also withstand rain, splash and dirt. These long-lasting earbuds also offer above-average noise cancellation too.
|Bluetooth 5||No quick charging|
|Long battery life||Static background noise|
|Allows/blocks noise as required||Poor call quality|
|Siri/Google Assistant integration|
Klipsch T5 True Wireless Earphones
Klipsch T5 True Wireless is sturdy and great fitting earbuds. The design is classy and is one of the most comfortable wireless earbuds out there.
- It comes in a Zippo-inspired case which is solid and supports USB-C charging.
- The battery life is quite good with about 8 hours of playtime and additional three charges from the case.
- These durable wireless earbuds feature oval-shaped deep ear tips which are designed to kind of nestle in your ear.
- This ensures a tight fit for a better and accurate music experience.
- Integrated voice assistance is also supported for uninterrupted music or call.
- You will get plenty of ear tip pairs which you can choose according to your ear size.
- It’s IPX4 certified, which means it’s splashproof but you can’t submerge it.
|Remarkable design||Pairing issues|
|Bluetooth 5.0||Deep fit maybe not preferable by all|
|Good bass emphasis||Heavy case|
|Good battery life|
That pretty much sums up with some of the best options out there and how you should choose them. If you are fed up with wired earbuds for a long time, now is the time to switch to these wireless Bluetooth earphones. Though these durable earbuds may be a little pricey compared to the wired friends, they justify the price with their features.
The witty and modern features carried by wireless earbuds ensure great comfort and convenience for the user which is not possible in the case of wired earphones. And yes, there is no “ideal” device as it may lack some or the other thing which you need while having good qualities too. Therefore it is important to set your preferences that are exactly what you are looking for, then you will be able to choose that one perfect wireless earbud!